Publications

Go down

Publications Empty Publications

Post  Maestro on Sat 3 Aug 2019 - 5:17

UNIVERSAL OUTLOOK:

In 1941, John R. Stannage and Raymond G. Hill of the British branch of the Deanna Durbin Devotees started a publication called Universal Outlook which was filled with information about Deanna Durbin. The magazine lasted for only six editions because of World War Two.

Publications 47786510
Maestro
Maestro
**** ADMINISTRATION ****
**** ADMINISTRATION ****

Back to top Go down

Post  Maestro on Sat 3 Aug 2019 - 23:16

UNIVERSAL OUTLOOK:

"Dear friends everywhere. It is with greatest pleasure that I send you greetings and best wishes. The UNIVERSAL OUTLOOK promises to be a most interesting magazine, and our heartiest thanks go to James R. Stannage and Raymond G. Hill for undertaking such a publication. Through the OUTLOOK'S pages we may expect to become better acquainted, and from its contacts, better friends. I wish it were possible to meet each one of you, so that I might more adequately express my appreciation and thanks for the pleasure which your letters, cards, and gifts have given me. Loyal friends mean much more than you can ever know. Your encouragement and helpful criticisms keep me constantly striving to do my best, and letters from you are always welcome. I am very happy to have had this opportunity of sending a greeting to you. On your behalf as well as my own, I wish to extend our best wishes to the OUTLOOK'S editors. May their every effort meet with the greatest possible success." Deanna Durbin.

Publications 45543510
Maestro
Maestro
**** ADMINISTRATION ****
**** ADMINISTRATION ****

Back to top Go down

Post  Maestro on Sat 3 Aug 2019 - 23:18

DEANNA DURBIN SOCIETY:

Publications 32310
Maestro
Maestro